Monday, December 18, 2006

SAP Christmas Party 2006...

This is one time of the year when people - young and old alike seem to feel incredibly positive and happy - at least in the Parties!

SAP hosted one on Friday night - this time in SAP Arena again - a large stadium in Mannheim that belongs to the company. This party attended by about 4000 employees was great fun and the organizers really did put in a lot of effort into taking our feedback from last year seriously.

On one hand, I got to catch up with a lot of interesting people...

(Michael and me - ignore the seemingly empty glasses!)

And on the other, there were some others like Henning who simply could not be located in this humongous party!

Nice people and good music can more than compensate for the food that wasn't up to the mark, and all said - the party was great fun! I had a good time even though I didn't indulge in much alcohol (had to drive back home), and said quits at around 02:00 am - kind of early for me but I wanted to help Fred collect wood for winter (!!) the next morning!

No comments: